Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: KPAX Communications, LLC
Job Type: fulltime
Compensation: / year
KPAX is seeking a full-time employee to become part of its sales team in wonderful Missoula, Montana. KPAX offers excellent financial compensation and a professional, positive, team-oriented workplace. This role will provide logistical and operational support to the current sales team and focus on client reporting and retention.
- Ensure smooth and accurate post-sale fulfillment
- Collaborate with other sales personnel during all aspects of sales process
- Analyze, recommend, and generate monthly client reports
- Create and manage off-platform systems such as Facebook, YouTube, Google Analytics, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in related field: Business, Marketing, or Communication
- Superior operations skills, including fast and accurate data entry and data management
- Superior communications skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to balance many projects at once and establish great working relationships with all members of the TV and digital sales team
We provide excellent training and planning to get you started on the right foot. Competitive salary with room for growth. As well as Quarterly and Annual Bonuses. A generous PTO plan along with medical, dental, vision and a company matched 401k plan available.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field: Business, Marketing, or Communication
See Job Description
Date Available: Immediately
Instructions: When applying, please tell us how you heard about this position.
Please e-mail or mail cover letter and resume to:
Bill Hurley, Director of Digital Sales, KPAX Communications, LLC, PO Box 4827, Missoula, MT 59806, email@example.com
KPAX Communications, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the creation of a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and provide benefits and privileges to individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Our company is committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team.
This job notice expires: When Qualified Applicant Found