KALISPELL – A total of 9 people have been arrested in connection with a car chase that went through Flathead County Thursday morning.
Flathead County Sheriff Chuck Curry says at around 8 a.m. deputies were dispatched to the Happy Valley neighborhood south of Whitefish for a report of a burglary in progress.
Suspects left in the scene in a vehicle. and later a shot was fired out the window. Authorities located the vehicle and after a brief pursuit, and those involved were arrested and interviewed by Detectives.
- Jaymes Leduc, 28, was arrested and charged with felony criminal endangerment, possession of dangerous drugs, and three counts of misdemeanor criminal contempt.
- Joshua Menning, 36, is charged with a parole violation, careless driving, and no insurance.
Curry says during interviews and field work, detectives and patrol deputies located several individuals who had active warrants and pending investigations related to open cases throughout Flathead County.
- Alyssa Matthews, 29, is charged with three counts of misdemeanor criminal contempt.
- Luke Hanson, 35, is charged with a probation violation.
- Victoria Wellem, 33, is charged with three counts of misdemeanor criminal contempt.
- Jerry Saunders, 29, is charged with a probation violation.
- Thara Rasnic, 35, is charged with bail jumping and two counts of possession of dangerous drugs.
- Richard Syth, 59, is charged with misdemeanor criminal contempt and two counts of misdemeanor theft.
- Chase Haynes, 36, is charged with two counts of misdemeanor criminal contempt and forgery.